Guidelines will be reviewed on a regular basis and modified as CDC/State/City guidelines are modified
- The Journey Museum and Learning Center follows CDC recommendations for cleaning protocols and disinfects museum spaces on a regular basis.
- Masks are required and are available at the museum at no charge. Hand Sanitizer stations are available.
- Some interactive displays are temporarily unavailable.
- Building use, including bathrooms, is only available to staff and paid Guests/Members/Friends.
- We encourage and appreciate debit/credit card transactions. It is highly encouraged to purchase admission and event tickets online or over the phone.
- Our Store is temporarily closed. Online and phone ordering with curbside pick-up is available. If guests would like to make a purchase at the museum, staff will assist.
- An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By visiting The Journey Museum and Learning Center, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.