Guidelines will be reviewed on a regular basis and modified as CDC/State/City guidelines are modified
- The Journey Museum and Learning Center follows CDC recommendations for cleaning protocols and disinfects museum spaces on a regular basis.
- Masks are required. Hand sanitizer stations are available.
- Some interactive displays are temporarily unavailable.
- Building use, including bathrooms, is only available to staff and paid Guests/Members/Friends.
- We encourage and appreciate debit/credit card transactions.
- Our gift shop is open. Online and phone ordering with curbside pick-up is available.
- An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By visiting The Journey Museum and Learning Center, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.