Nestled in the heart of the Black Hills, centralized in Rapid City, is the perfect small wedding venue for the wedding of your dreams. The Journey Museum and Learning Center offers the ideal venue for brides and grooms looking for an intimate wedding with their closest family and friends in a picturesque setting. From an outdoor wedding in The Gardens to a historical wedding inside the gallery, there is a place for every couple to begin their journey together.
Wedding packages include:
- Exclusive facility rental usage for up to five hours
- Accommodation of up to 200 guests
- The ability to have a cash bar at the reception
- Audio/Visual System availabilities
- All table linens (choice of black or white)
- Assigned staff support on the day of the event
- A preferred caterer already
- Rehearsal time
- A special gift basket for the bride and groom ($50 value)
- Exclusive use of the area; no other weddings will be booked on the same day
The Journey Museum and Learning Center offers six different small wedding venues for your big day. Because it’s your special day, you will receive exclusive access to the building and grounds for your dream wedding. Be sure to book early to ensure your date is set. Available spaces include the lobby, the Joe Rovere|Minnilusa Pioneer Room, the Wells Fargo Theater, the Stanford Adelstein Gallery, the Boardroom, and the Gardens and Grounds.
For more information on wedding packages and reserving venues, contact Lisa Kelly at 605-394-6923 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Ask us about hosting your bridal shower and rehearsal dinner as well. Our experienced staff is ready to help turn your dreams into a reality and take the stress out of wedding planning. Start your journey with us today!